DIRT PRO STOCK RACE CARS FOR SALE : USED CARS FOR SALE BY OWNER IN VA
Dirt Pro Stock Race Cars For Sale
- Pro Stock Drag Racing is a class of drag racing featuring ‘Factory Hot-Rods’. The class can be known as “all motor,” as the cars cannot use artificial induction such as turbocharging, supercharging, or nitrous oxide, and there are very strict rules governing the modifications allowed to the
- An automobile built or modified for racing
- Auto racing (also known as automobile racing, motor racing, or car racing) is a motorsport involving the racing of cars. It is one of the world’s most watched televised sports.
- (race car) racer: a fast car that competes in races
- purchasable: available for purchase; “purchasable goods”; “many houses in the area are for sale”
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool’s Garden, released in 2000.
- Loose soil or earth; the ground
- A substance, such as mud or dust, that soils someone or something
- Earth used to make a surface for a road, floor, or other area of ground
- soil: the part of the earth’s surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock
- the state of being covered with unclean things
- (of roads) not leveled or drained; unsuitable for all year travel
New MOPAR Pro Stock Race Car
The production Dodge Avenger is a perfect template for the dragstrip. The Dodge Avenger’s bold styling and aggressive looks communicate the performance capability of the Dodge brand’s midsize sedan.
The greatest challenge to the Dodge Motorsports Engineering team tasked with the project was maintaining maximum identity of the Dodge Avenger in the new body without forsaking performance on the dragstrip.
“Our team worked within NHRA’s rules to balance aerodynamic performance goals and maximize Dodge Avenger identity,” said Joe Vitous, SRT & Motorsports aero-thermal manager. “The new Mopar Dodge Avenger meets or exceeds the aero goals we established.”
Mopar-powered NHRA Pro Stock drivers, including Team Mopar driver Allen Johnson, worked closely with the Dodge Motorsports Engineering team to ensure that the new Pro Stock Dodge Avenger was large enough to accommodate all safety features, such as the roll cage and quick ingress and egress in case of an emergency. The size of the front door of the Avenger was adjusted to maximize driver safety.
“I’m very excited to race the new Mopar Dodge Avenger,” Johnson commented. “We’ve been racing the Stratus since mid-2003. Just having a change is an upgrade. We feel we’ve been at a disadvantage with some of our competitors who have been racing in newer bodies for the last few years. I was fitted for the new body in late September. NHRA was there, and we spent a lot of time going over the templates. That was exciting. I’m glad we’re going ahead full bore.”
V. Gaines – Mopar Pro Stock Racer
The Kendall Refining Company was founded in 1881 in Bradford, Pennsylvania, with the goal of refining local Pennsylvania Grade Crude Oil into kerosene, lubricants and greases. With more than 125 years of experience to draw upon, Kendall Motor Oil has led the industry with a number of significant firsts.
In 1928, Kendall introduced the first oil designated for winter use as well as the first 2,000-mile motor oil (unprecedented at a time when the standard was 500-1,000 miles), and later developed the first pre-packaged, factory-sealed, one-quart oil can.
Kendall’s innovative spirit remains vitally strong today. Our exclusive new titanium-strength engine oils give drivers a new way to protect engines against wear and reduce friction.